Social media marketing strategy easily generates B2C leads in most digital marketing facets. Quality lead gained from providing customers with insightful resources that impact their daily activities. That is why social media channels like Instagram ads influence brand awareness and visibility. Instagram ranks the fourth most popular social network worldwide as of January 2023.
Sales and marketing teams leverage Instagram ad opportunities to earn B2C leads. Customers are reached directly, even with a direct message, to solve their pain points or to capture their interests. This social media lead generation strategy is the most effective and easiest way to reach your target audience.
Quality leads are obtained from Instagram, not just from posting pictures and having followers. Still, you gain access to qualified leads by providing unique content marketing schemes that captivate users and drive them to take necessary actions. This article will explain how to get B2C leads using Instagram as an inbound lead generation strategy.
How to use Instagram For B2B Leads?
Instagram marketing continued to progress over a decade and expanded its global users pace; it has about 2 billion active users worldwide. For successful lead generation on Instagram, you must understand how to promote your product and increase brand awareness by converting profile interactions into B2C leads. Most brands have created an account on Instagram without being active, which can limit brand visibility. Other brands may employ e-commerce lead agency to help build a solid online presence.
The volume of advertisements on daily feeds has increased, so brands are adding Instagram to promote a content strategy for B2C leads and sales. Adding links to product tags, running ads, and shopping are tactics for lead generation strategies.
Instagram lead generation aims at converting potential customers to quality leads. One of the best ways to generate leads on this platform is by creating quality content that impacts your audience, such as images, Instagram ads, engaging captions and tags, Instagram stories, etc.
Unique Features for Instagram Marketing
No doubt Instagram is regarded as an app for the elites; why? Instagram’s unique features allow businesses and personal users to enjoy seamless interaction. However, this article focuses on its impact on B2C leads from a marketing perspective. Below are reasons why Businesses utilize Instagram to generate quality leads.
Instagram is a smartphone compatibility app, and people can easily access it anywhere, unlike Facebook and Twitter. This unique feature makes it stand out and helps marketers obtain B2C leads. Potential customers who follow your brand can see 100% of the content you post and can interact directly to inquire about a product or service rendered.
Features that enhance Instagram interaction include:
- Professional dashboard, which permits the addition of functional and interactive elements to spice up your bio. It can include links, emojis, hashtags, mentions and website URLs.
- Gift cards are made available for followers to grow sales, and customers can choose to re-share these gift cards on their stories.
- Pinned comments (maximum of three) stay at the top of your post’s comment section for higher engagement and B2C leads through feedback and thoughtful conversation.
- The new Instagram collabs feature allows users to co-create with other creators and will appear on both user’s profiles.
Better Content Display
The display is one of the desirable visual-centric features of Instagram compared to other social networks in generating B2C leads. Videos are predominantly taking over social media content. Most brands and marketers focus on video marketing as the most consequential promotional tool to increase ROI—visuals like GIFs, images, infographics and memes.
Below are the Instagram content display features:
- Instagram video post allows users to upload videos between 3 seconds and 10 minutes. The improved version has Sprout Queue and ViralPost technology.
- Instagram story features allow users to add text captions and describe their stories; although captions are automatically generated, it is editable for users.
- Story highlights last for one day on the user’s profile and can be saved as their best highlight; it appears automatically under your bio after the highlight has been saved.
- Story stickers offer users many interactive stickers for stories, and visual stickers, such as music, questions, hashtags, and mentions, are also used to get followers’ feedback.
- Instagram Reels feature can now last for 60 seconds and can be searched by audio version.
Improve Target Marketing
As an expert, before you utilize these marketing features on Instagram, you must understand your target market to effectively channel your marketing campaigns for B2C leads. Most users on Instagram are the younger generation, ranging from the age bracket 18-35, with the majority of gender users being females. Identify your target B2C leads to know how to begin your campaign.
Marketing Instagram features available for businesses.
- Tagged products are used as a shoppable tag for brands to tag photos—for example, a model wearing brand-tagged accessories. Also, brands can tag products on Instagram stories.
- Instagram checkout features allow prospective customers to find a product that interests them and complete the purchase without exiting the app. Here, there are variations in product choices such as color, size, weight, and others, depending on what product.
- Users who shop from creators within the app click on tagged products in their posts. However, not all creators have these features available, which is why influencer marketing efforts are favorable for brands on Instagram.
- The cross-app messaging feature allows brands to communicate directly with other networks, such as Facebook Messenger contacts from Instagram.
Lead Generation Strategy For Instagram B2C Leads
B2C lead generation involves getting more leads from inbound marketing. To generate quality leads, there are effective content marketing strategies to keep up with. No one wants to lose existing paying customers because it is easier to maintain existing B2C leads compared to acquiring one. This section will highlight successful lead generation strategies to generate high-quality leads.
Optimize Your Instagram Bio
Users first look at your profile when they storm your page. This bio needs to cover all the information that sums up your business or objectives with just 150 characters. Optimizing the content will enable users to find you and understand your offer, creating qualified B2C leads. There are features you need to add to your profile to boost visibility. They include:
- Profile image and brand description detailing what your brand provides with a professional display.
- You will add links to landing pages or websites displaying events or guest posts to drive organic traffic.
- Fill in your brand category, which can be a clothing brand, retail shopping for fashion accessories, etc.
Building Online Community
Most brands thrive when they create communities that help discuss common challenges individuals encounter. If your brand or website talks about health-related issues, building communities is a great way to start connecting and helping people gain valuable content, prompting them to click on subscribe links and thereby acquiring more qualified leads. Building a community in your niche requires some steps to follow to achieve B2C leads;
- Creating blog post video content as a sales funnel for potential leads. It is an organic way to improve engagement, nurture leads, and drive lead quality.
- Engaging inbound leads in different projects while you create content.
- Communities donate to the less privileged who can’t afford essential health medication.
- Raising awareness by creating social media teams that will spread to potential B2C leads using hashtags, mentions, etc
- Hopping on a challenge will keep users engaged and carrying out basic health routines while having fun. Examples of launched challenges on social media platform include diet routine captioning “One Month Sugar-Free Challenge.”
- Providing tips and preventive measures to living a healthy lifestyle
Leverage Video Testimonials from Loyal Customers
Customer testimonials are the most powerful tool to grow your business by increasing the sales process and converting visitors into ideal customers. Making videos and clips of customers who purchased your products and are satisfied with the value your brand provides is a tremendous way to generate B2C leads.
The most effective lead generation strategies used to get customers’ testimonials is by request and doing that multiple times. Before you ask your customers for a review or testimonial, you need to know how they communicate. It may be through email, text message or face-to-face method. Most brands cross promote email marketing as a perfect way to reach out to their customers; in other words, you need to identify what works best for your brand.
How to Use Testimonials to Generate high-quality leads
- Explore paid ads using clips, reels, in-feed posts, stories and live video to showcase customer experience to obtain more leads.
- Implementing a search engine optimization strategy for customer testimonials will create a fresh, relevant, interactive user experience. Reviews have long-tailed keywords that can pop up when users enter search queries.
- Pin your testimonials on the profile page to enable you to move customers through the sales funnel experience.
- You can add a link to your landing page or use Linktree to add various links to your bio for greater reach.
Utilize Instagram Ads for Generating Leads
Ads on Instagram reach 96.6% of active users monthly. To be eligible for ads, you must create a business account just as you have a Facebook page. Instagram ads help you target prospective customers and create customized campaigns depending on the demographics used for your business. Various types of Instagram ads are used for B2C leads generation; they include image ads, Reel ads, story ads, video ads, etc.
Steps to Using Instagram Ads Manager for Lead Generation Process
- Embark on a new Instagram ad campaign.
- Select your brand objectives.
- Name your campaign according to its value.
- Schedule and choose your ad budgets
- Identify your specific customers.
- Select the placement you want on your Instagram.
- Create new Instagram ads, and finally.
- Publish your ads.
Acquiring B2C leads on social media platforms like Instagram is easier. So far, you can relate to your audience, keeping them informed on your daily routine to create a personal experience, which can build trust and credibility over time. People engage more on Instagram and will likely see your posts when you are active. That is why utilizing Instagram ads can help your brand generate leads.
Image source: Pixabay.com In today's highly competitive and rapidly evolving digital marketplace, the quest for successful online marketing has become paramount for businesses seeking to thrive and...
Image source: Pixabay.com Open houses have remained a venerable tradition in real estate. As a pivotal tool for building connections, these events hold significant importance in real estate as they...